No products in the cart.
Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow
The Samick Sage is the most bow for the money! It has everything you need in a bow for the most affordable cost. Its length of 62″ AMO length is ideal for an extremely smooth, stable shooting experience with virtually every drawing length. The takedown that does not require tools is one of the simplest to use bows that are available and also allows for the simple exchange of Sage limbs to accommodate various. The Sage Recurve is an excellent bow for beginners or as an alternative bow for hunters who are traveling to hunt large game.
- The risers ofare constructed using imported Maple wood, which is lightweight and durable bows with an ergonomic and comfortable grip.
- Features: Threaded Brass Bushings to fit various attachments and upgrades, including the Stabilizer, Brass Plunger, Sight Quiver, Bow Fishing reel.
- Hand Orientation Left Handed – Hold the bow using your left hand, as you pull it using your right. Left Handed: Use the bow in your right hand while pulling the string using your left.
- Includes Riser 2 fiberglass laminated limbs (Choose between 25 and sixty pounds draw) and a 14 dacron bowstring – an arrow rest. Limbs can be swapped and can be bought separately.
- The choice of champions SAMICK products have been tested by archery champs all over the globe in record-breaking performances. Our experienced staff and high quality manufacturing process makes high-performance products.
Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow Features
- “Take down recurve bow for up to 28″ takedown recurve bow for up to 28” draw
- Economical, entry into intermediate level bows with draw lengths of less than 29 inches”
- Dymondwood, Oak & Hard Maple Risers that are laminated
- Limbs come from Hard Maple with black fiberglass and is sourced by an independent process from a few suppliers
- A single knob tapered and a metal the limb pocket design
- Riser pushed past the center of the room with the arrow’s crowned shelf, the plunger in brass, stabilizer, and sight/quiver bushings
- The t tips are phenol reinforced
- 7 1/2 “- 8 1/4 ” recommended brace height
- Included are bowstring as well as nock point.